It was great fun. We had to take hot showers, however, I rarely had hot water. It is amazing treatment and the doctors are all properly trained. I went in with several exhaustion related alignments and left with none. I was ready for the gurling two weeks of ministry and felt much better than when I returned home at Christmas for just a few days at home.
Betty discovering her hospital gown!
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- Men’s Retreat, June 22-25, 2017
- Correction for WhatsApp Spanish Audio Books
- Michael Wells’ Portuguese Materials
- Sunset Musings by Tim Lester