Advanced Training #1, Hagerstown, MD
Tim Lester presents Advanced Training #1 in Hagerstown, MD.
ONLY 4 SPOTS LEFT
Goal: Equip the discipler to present the basic principles of abiding in Christ. This training will answer the following three basic questions:
How and why do I act the way I do?
How do I stop without effort?
How do I stay on track?
Skills learned in this module include the following:
…taking a history
…giving and interpreting a Unique Self Test
…applying of the disciple’s life history
…offering practical strategies for spiritual warfare
…identifying the disciple’s real problem
…avoiding getting off target
…dealing with a resistant disciple
…letting people fail
For more information about the trainings, prerequisites or any other questions, please contact Tim or Karen Lester. As soon as dates are available for these trainings, they will be posted on the calendar of the website.
Contact info: Tim and Karen Lester, 13138 Cearfoss Pike, Hagerstown, MD 21740.
Tim 301-992-7306 Karen 301-992-9897
Friday, 21 March, 2014
- Advanced Training #1 (Discipling Foundations), Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 02 May, 2014
- Advanced Training #2 (Discipling for Marriage) Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 16 May, 2014
- Grace Baptist Church Women's Retreat, Laramie, WY
Friday, 30 May, 2014
- Advanced Training #3 (Advanced Discipleship Concepts) Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 22 August, 2014
- Advanced Training #4 (Integrated Principles of Abiding), Hagerstown, MD