Advanced Training #1 (Discipling the Individual), Hagerstown, MD
Tim Lester teaches Advanced Training #1 in Hagerstown, MD. Goal: Equip the discipler to present the basic principles of abiding in Christ. This training will answer the following three basic questions:
How and why do I act the way I do?
How do I stop without effort?
How do I stay on track?
Skills learned in this module include the following:
…taking a history
…giving and interpreting a Unique Self Test
…applying of the disciple’s life history
…offering practical strategies for spiritual warfare
…identifying the disciple’s real problem
…avoiding getting off target
…dealing with a resistant disciple
…letting people fail
For more information about the trainings, prerequisites or any other questions, please contact Tim or Karen Lester.
Friday, 21 March, 2014
- Advanced Training #1 (Discipling Foundations), Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 02 May, 2014
- Advanced Training #2 (Discipling for Marriage) Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 16 May, 2014
- Grace Baptist Church Women's Retreat, Laramie, WY
Friday, 30 May, 2014
- Advanced Training #3 (Advanced Discipleship Concepts) Hagerstown, MD
Friday, 22 August, 2014
- Advanced Training #4 (Integrated Principles of Abiding), Hagerstown, MD